Friday, August 3, 2007

Art Work... here are some of the cards and journals I have made:

I made this card this morning for my friend's birthday. I love the Basic Grey line... and had some small flowers in just the right colors. I made the distressed paper by crinkling up some card stock into a ball and then rubbing my ink pad over the creases. I used Tim Holtz distress ink in Antique Linen. After that, I spritzed it with water and ironed it flat. I made this card using Penny Black's "Beautiful Day" stamp and water-coloring the image.
I made this card by stamping an old fashioned map onto a transparency and then blotting alcohol inks onto the back side.
This card was made using the Faux Batik technique.
These two cards were made with stamps a friend let me borrow... they're made by Stampin' Up.
These two Cards were made using the over-stamping technique from Nancy Curry's "Texture Effects" book.
I made these cards using CTMH "Totally Chic" stamp set.
These are jounals that I made as Christmas presents for my neices last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.