Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's been a busy, card-making week

I've been very busy this past week making cards and doing a little bit of scrapping. I made all of my Halloween cards today... I'm happy to have them done! I really wanted to get my Christmas cards made before I go back to school, but I only have a week and a half left now... I guess I'll see how productive I can be!
I also made several cards for Angel Stampers for Soldiers. I usually send a package of cards every month for the soldiers to receive, but this month there was a special request for blank cards that a unit in Afghanistan could use to send to their loved ones. I made birthday, fall and Halloween cards for them. (Their link is on my page if you'd like to help out!)
Here are some of the cards I made...
Birthday cards
This is an autumn card that I made using Perfect Pearls. It's very shimmery.
It doesn't show up very well, but the ribbon and the spider are sparkly. The verse inside the card is:
"Jack-o-lanterns glowing bright
Ghosts that give you such a fright,
Oh, my! What a very scary scene
Wishing you 'Happy Halloween!' "
Here's the other Halloween card. (I love "cute" Halloween vs. scary). Inside it says, "Just hand over the candy corn and no one will get hurt."

No comments: